Saturday, January 22, 2011

So you thought you could figure it out yourself, eh?

My name's Tech Head.


I'm that guy in the office who seems to know everything about technology. The guy you ask when you're looking to buy a new TV, having trouble getting the "WiFis" working or can't quite figure out how to get your iPod to work with your car stereo.

People ask me these kinds of questions all the time. I don't mind answering them either. As long as people don't mind putting up with my over-simplifications, analogies and my utter disdain of complete stupidity. 

I've been asked some good questions in my time, and I'm sure I'll be asked plenty more. I'm here to share these with you. And who knows, maybe you might learn something.

If you have a question about some form of technology that's giving you the shits, or you don't quite 'get', try Googling it. That's what I'll do. Or email it to wheredoiplugthebluecable@gmail.com if you really want my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment